11-inch-strapon at ladiesnight for the broke stripper

 2 am. Loud music and a lot of colours floating around the club "midnight madness". It's wednesday and therefore ladiesnight. I'm nude on the stage and dancing with my hard penis trying to impress the women. Next to me, at both sides, two other nude men dancing. I'm jealous of their bodies, so much more muscles and their skin not as pale as mine. But I am broke since I lost my job so I try to give it all. "Okay Benedict. The girls decided you have to go on your knees and suck one of the others off", I hear my boss from the speakers. I kneel down and start to suck the man on the left side.

"Bang his slutty face!", the ladies laugh. I feel as he pushes hard and nearly can't breathe but take it bravely. After a nice deepthroat my boss asks: "Where do you want his cum Benedict?" I look down to the female audience. "In my face of course", I shout. The nude man wanks fast and a huge shot of cum splashing in my face. The audience is in ecstase. "Benedict, table 11 wants to meet you", my boss' voice yells through the building. "Cumslut! Cumslut", the girls cheer as I make my way to the table, following my hard boner. The cum of my colleague runs down my face to my skinny chest.

I recognize three ladies, 35-40 years old. A redhead with tattoos, a blonde with sunglasses and a woman with black hair. "Mmmm nice show there... Cumslut. I'm Samantha, that's Rebecca the redhead and Kristin", the blonde says while her finger takes some of the cum in my face. "Suck it", she orders and I clean her finger passionately. "You not really look like the other strippers. Skinny, pale, glasses. Why are you here?", Sam asks. "Maybe I love huge cocks and cum", I reply smiling. "No you don't. I think you are broke. You struggled harden your cock as you sucked him off", Rebecca says with a deep look in my eyes. "Okay you're right... Lost my job and my flat", I answer silently. "How much do they pay you here?", Kristin wants to know and her leather boot softly rubbing my hard penis. "4,50 Euro per hour."


"Really? That sounds not like enough to live", Sam wonders. "Would you sell yourself to us as well?", Kristin giggles. "Yes but I am only allowed to dance, masturbate and cum for girls. Maximum is a foot worship", I reply a bit nervous. "Foot worship sounds nice but... We thought about your cute ass to be honest. How much is it worth to you? When we say we'll push a very huge Strapon in. About 11 inches", Rebecca smiles. I chuckle and answer with a whisper: "100 Euro for a hour of straponfuck..?" "OMG 100?! You're really desperate but cute. Deal Benedict. Now on your knees lick our boots... Bitch", Rebecca forces and the ladies leaning back in their chairs. With long and passionate strokes my tongue taking care of their leather boots. "Okay Benedict enough. Go behind the club, between the trash containers. Wait nude and with that boner for us", Sam says and they leave. I take the way through the staff's hall and reach the containers in a minute. It's cold and I stand in a dirty pile of water. A black Porsche Panamera closes. The three ladies getting out. Over Rebecca's hips and jeans a huge pink dildo was strapped. "First your ass then the money", Kristin says and shows a 100 Euro note. "Turn around and bend over. Slap your ass and beg for it", Rebecca orders. 

Kommentare

  1. I slap my right ass cheek hard and beg: "Please fuck me Miss. Please I need it bad." Rebecca comes close and slaps my cheeks as well as her friends light themselves a cigarette. Then I was told to open my cheeks with my hands. "OMG... FUUUCK", I moan in pain but also lust as the first two inches sliding in. "Oh I love those desperate guys", Rebecca laughs and keep pushing it in. "His ass will burn for a week", her friends giggle. Inch after inch goes in finally its completely fitted in me.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great first post, CfnmSlave. Looking forward to many more. (I have added your blog to the sidebar on 2 of my blogs.)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen